You can link your Strava to Today's Plan so that your completed workouts will be sent to Strava automatically. Here's how:
- Open Today's Plan (in a desktop browser)
- Click on your name on the top right corner
- Click "Account"
- At the top of the pop-up window, click "Connections"
- You'll see an "Incoming" and an "Outgoing" section in gray. Click "Outgoing"
- Click the green "Connect" button next to Strava and follow the prompts to link your accounts. This will automatically sync your completed workouts right to your Strava account!
NOTE: If you complete this step, you do not need to also link Strava in our live/VOD platform. You can just link Today's Plan. Your workout data will be synced from the live/VOD platform -> Today's Plan -> Strava automatically