NOTE FOR TRI SQUAD: Before you add in a race build, make sure you read this article so you understand what type of build (if any) to add and how Race Builds interact with the Baseline:
Step 1: Adding a Race
Adding races is best done on your laptop or desktop computer.
- Log in to your Today's Plan account and make sure you are in the calendar view
- Hover over the date of your event and a "+" sign will appear in the bottom right
- Select the "+" sign and click “Add Event”
- Fill out the event details and make sure you fill in everything marked with an asterisk.
- Click Save.
Applying a Race Build
Once you have successfully added a race, you are now ready to apply a race build.
- Log in to your Today’s Plan account on the website (cannot be done via mobile app)
- Select the Purple Patch Squad Race Plans by clicking on Plans in your Optional Workout Library
- Make sure you have a key race added to your calendar and count back the number of weeks of the plan you would like to apply (10 weeks, for instance, in an IRONMAN build)
- Simply drag and drop that build on the MONDAy you would like to start. It will take a few seconds to populate, but you will quickly see the entire race build load into your calendar.
- Note: each race build also includes a set number of recovery weeks which will drop in your calendar post-race.
Deleting a Race
- Hover over the event on the calendar and the trash can icon will appear
- Select that option and confirm that you do want to remove the event from your calendar
Deleting a Race Build
If you need to cancel a race plan build because you are no longer doing the event or you want to move it or apply a different build, follow these steps or watch the video above:
To delete a race build:
- Log in to your Today’s Plan account on a desktop or laptop
- Click on your Account Name in the top right hand corner
- In the drop-down menu, select Plans
- Delete the plan by clicking on the trashcan and confirming the request to delete
From there, you can go back to the calendar and re-apply a different build from your library of race plans.