In this episode with Hillary Topper, Matt discusses:
- Why so many successful executives and CEOs are attracted to triathlon.
- The interplay between mind and body and how the pursuit of athletic performance cross-pollinates into the rest of your life.
- The value of sleep, hydration, and nutrition in the performance equation.
- How to spot symptoms of over stress, caused by both exercise and life, and how to create a training program that works for you and avoids injury.
- Defining what it means to be a successful amateur.
- Why he wrote his new book, Fast Track Triathlete, and how to make the most of the book post-purchase.
Hilary JM Topper Blog Talk Radio
Original Publication Date:
November 7th, 2017