If you complete a workout and do not have data from your device (as in you did not use a watch or headunit to record the activity) it will not automatically mark a session as complete. However, you can mark a workout complete on the Today’s Plan mobile app. Also, you can move a session that does not have data associated with it.
1. Open the Today’s Plan mobile app.
2. Find the workout you wish to edit.
3. Double-tap the workout and the screen below will pop up.
4. Select whichever option suits your need (Complete, Did Not Start, Did Not Finish, Move, Delete) and fill in any information needed. (Disregard Tscore and leave whatever number is the default.)
5. Once the workout has been marked as complete, it will turn green.
If you chose to move the session, it will appear on the day you selected to move it to.
If you start a session and do not finish it to the designated duration of the session (i.e. you complete 45 min of a 60 min session), it will show as pending. To change this to complete, you will need to go onto your computer and edit the session.
To edit a session such as a "pending" session, check out this article.