Some athletes are finding that the Today's Plan Mobile App font is too small. Here is a way in which you can increase the font size within the app. Please find your device below and follow the instructions.
- Open the Settings App
- Go to Display & Brightness > Text Size. On versions of iOS older than iOS 11, go to General.
- Select Text Size
- Drag the slider right to increase the text size, or left to decrease the text size. The sample text will change as you adjust the text size so you can see the difference.
How to Make the Text Size Even Larger in Apple iOS:
- If you need the text size to be larger, go to Settings > General > Accessibility
- Select Larger Text
- Turn on the Larger Accessibility Sizes toggle switch
- Open the Settings app and find the Display or Personalize section
- From there, select the "Font size" option
- Choose the font size you want to use
Note: The process varies slightly depending on the device you are using.