The article below was taken from the Today’s Plan blog.
HealthFit is an iOS app that allows Apple Watch users to gather and sync all of their completed activities to Today’s Plan automatically in the background as FIT files, including cycling, running, swimming, walking and cross country skiing, just to name a few.
HealthFit will export all the available workout data:
- Lengths and automatic sets for the lap swimming workouts
- Segments (laps, splits)
- Heart rate
- GPS routes
- Swimming cadence (strokes per minute)
- Running cadence (steps per minute)
- Downhill snow sports distance for downhill skiing & snowboarding workouts
- HealthFit is the only app to create comprehensive FIT files for pool swimming activities, these are chained FIT files that are compatible with the Today’s Plan platform.
HealthFit can also sync your wellness data including heart rate variability (HRV), resting heart rate (RHR) and sleep.
You can sync directly to Today’s Plan your Resting Heart Rate (RHR), heart rate variability (HRV) data, active calories, sleep analysis, steps count, body weight, BMI and fat percentage from Apple Watch.
To enable this functionality you will need to download the HealthFit app, and then go to “More” at the bottom right of the screen and enable the integration. You will be prompted to log in with your Today’s Plan credentials, and once linked, HealthFit will automatically sync your activities to Today’s Plan. You will need to go to the Health Metrics page and hit the sync button in the top left to sync your wellness data.
If you are having difficulties syncing Today’s Plan with this app, please reach out directly to Today’s Plan support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you have a Garmin watch? Learn how to optimize Garmin to work with Today's Plan here.