As promised, we have completely rebuilt the existing race build programs for IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, and short course (Olympic) races. Nothing changes for your global approach on the season, except an evolution of library offerings in your library, but let us provide the headline news of important information for you:
- IRONMAN 7-Week (with two weeks recovery programming)
- IRONMAN 4-Week (with two weeks recovery programming)
- IRONMAN 70.3 7-Week (with one-week recovery programming)
- IRONMAN 70.3 4-Week (with one-week recovery programming)
- OLYMPIC 7-Week (with one-week recovery programming)
- OLYMPIC 4-Week (with one-week recovery programming)
You will see these new builds in the library. We have removed the prior builds from the library.
- You will still be able to find some existing plans, such as the 2-week Olympic Race plan and the Single Race Week Prep plan. We plan to evolve and refresh these incrementally. Our focus has been on the most used and essential build programs first.
- You will find some integrated education in the program
- We are busy building a complete library of race-specific education — we will integrate as the content is delivered
We are excited to hear your feedback on these updated plans and to help you succeed in future races.