Community is the backbone of Purple Patch and our Purple Patch athletes have all done an incredible job of making ours an incredible one.
We are now adding coaches to as many Zwift group rides or meetups as possible. For the upcoming Zwift rides, please check the Event Calendar on the Education Hub or the closed Facebook group for Purple Patch athletes.
Zwift Meetups are open to all pros, 1:1 coached athletes, and Squad members. If you do not have Zwift, you may still follow along and listen in to the coaching advice on Discord.
To Join a Ride:
- Please book a ride at least 24 hours in advance to give our "bartenders" (or Zwift hosts) ample time to add you to the ride.
- If you are a member of our closed Purple Patch Athlete Facebook group, navigate to "Events" and RSVP that you are going to the ride.
- If you do not have Facebook to RSVP to the ride, please follow this link to the google survey to book your ride(s). The bartenders/hosts must know you are going in advance to invite you to the Zwift ride.
- Your must “friend” the bartenders/hosts in order to be added to the ride. You have to do this through the Zwift Companion app. The current Bartenders, and their Zwift names, are:
- David Garcia - “David Garcia (PPF)”
- Tiger Paton - “Tiger Paton PPF”
- Jeff Lipschultz - “Jeff Lipschultz”
- You MUST watch this tutorial on joining the Zwift ride and Discord channel. You will have to download the Discord app and recommended Zwift Companion app in order to access the coaching-led group chat and the Zwift group event.