We are very excited to announce that we are upgrading our live/VOD workout platform.
This change will take effect as of Monday, February 28.
Here's what you need to know:
Why are we changing platforms?
- Simply put, we outgrew our old platform! This new system will help us to provide a better experience for you overall, and will also allow us to implement some great new features that our team (and our athletes!) have been asking for.
What will this mean for me?
- Simpler, faster, one-click access to the exact VOD for your workout, directly from Today's Plan (and simpler, faster access to live class versions too)
- Reliable access to the correct VOD no matter where you move a workout in your calendar
- Ability to easily cast VODs to devices like smart TVs
- More control over your music volume and choice, plus access to our Spotify playlists for each session
- Easy ability to add a live class reminder right to calendar apps like Google or Yahoo
- Better user interface and a smooth, bug-free experience
What's happens now?
- We are transitioning to a dedicated site powered by Uscreen for our live/VOD coached sessions.
- Between now and February 27, you'll access live/VOD sessions through Interval as usual. You do not need to do anything differently during this time.
- From February 28 onward, you'll start seeing new live/VOD buttons in your Todays Plan workouts. These will take you to our new live/VOD site instead of Interval. There will be no access to Interval after February 27.
- The week of Feb 20, you will get instructions on how to login and access sessions. It will be very easy. We promise ;)
We appreciate your patience as we make this transition. You'll receive your login and access details the week of Feb 20. If you have any issues with the transition, please reach out to us.